Norton Security, by Symantec, is a world-class software for your system protected from the uninvited antivirus and malware. It is favoured by millions of users all over the world due to unmatchable features. However, is there any software that works without glitches? Are you also flooded with Norton “You are risk” messages? If yes, then don’t you worry, we are to assist you with the same. In case you are getting these pop-ups frequently, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps, and if you want it to be solved in seconds, get in touch with the technical experts at the Norton customer support number. They are trained and qualified with sound knowledge to answer all your queries.
Download & Run the “Fix” Software Tool
- On the windows machine, download the “FIX” tool.
- Get it on your desktop.
- Then double click on the “NortonMountPointRepair.exe” file.
- And after accepting the agreement, restart your PC.
- Finally, once the restart is done on your system, run a quick scan on the stop.
Download & Run the “Norton Remove & Reinstall Tools”
- First, download the “Norton remove & reinstall tool” on your system.
- Then press the “Ctrl+J” key altogether and then double-click on the “NRnR” icon.
- After accepting the license agreement, click on “remote & reinstall.”
- Click either on “Continue” or on “Remove,” whatever you require.
- Finally, click on “Restart Now” to check if the error is resolved or not.
Still, getting the same error message? Are you also frustrated and annoyed by the real-time error messages & want to unload them? If it is so, then there is no need to wait for long. All that you need to do is to get your phone in your hands & then dial the Norton helpline number and get in touch with well-trained and qualified professionals. They are there to assist you with all your queries 24*7.